Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a giggle, isn't there a book where people swap bodies for the day...?

TPBM wants to do something silly.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Yes but it's more of a general feeling then an exact silly act in mind.

The person below me wants to help me figure out what the hell is going on
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• I will if I can.

TPBM wants to send me a herring.
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• ooo to easy...

TPBM saw that one coming
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Nope, it's too early in the morning

The person below me wants to stop me from talking myself out of a good idea.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• smacks you up side the head~ don't talk yourself out of a good idea,

TPBM wants tov let me borrow thier digital camera so that I can take pictures of my fur baby.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• *hands cell phone* That's the best I have dear...

TPBM understands and can explain to me how one minute guys can be sweet and wonderful, and the next be complete pricks...... GRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

• Sorry, no, and I suspect I never will.

TPBM is excited for ABC Family's cheertastic weekend... (Bring It On and all it's descendents, apparently playing all weekend)
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Nope, not at all.. Now I'm REALLY glad I work open to close tomorrow :-P

TPBM agrees with Heritage.com that my son looks more like me (see thread about to be posted)

Comment

• hard to tell...(small pictures and all)

TPBM wants to loan me $30

Comment

• I'd be willing to.

TPBM wants to do a reverse rain dance for me.
                        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• I can try, but I only know how to dance "The Twist".

The person below me will teach me how to dance.

Comment

• Hahaha.....depends on what kind of dancing you're wanting to learn.

The person below me wants to come keep me company tonight while I slowly load the Gilmore Girls episodes onto my computer and my friends use my car to pick up girls.

Comment

• suuuure I'd if invited you to the D&D game tonight.

TPBM wants to figure out a REALLY goood reciepe for humble pie...so I can ask someone to join a D&D game...(someone I really only kinda like as a player since hes a bit of an asshole)

Comment

• Hm. I have no ideas

The person below me wants to help me scope out a bigger hard drive since I've run out of space.

Comment

Working...
                                X