X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um....sure....

TBPM hasn't been sleeping well.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Can't say I've been sleeping badly at all.

TPBM is in their capital city.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Nope, actually, I've never been to Richmond.

TPBM will join my Church of the Heavenly Rocks.

Comment

• Sure, why not? I just showed that thread to my roomie. She teaches 1st grade at a Catholic school so all the funnier.

TPBM can do a perfect pushup.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• nope limited range of motion in my left shoulder from tearing it out twice in high school....can't get it all the way out for a proper push up.

TPBM wants to have a drinking game made based on the 3 blade movies...

the biggest one being "everytime a vamp goes poof take a sip" you'll be mostly drunk before the end of the first scene of the first movie.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True... I've done that once... Also did a game where in 7th grade, my friends and I had this game where every time my science teacher would say "okay" in a lecture, we'd pop a piece of candy...

One day, he said it 47 times... that was a fun day (good thing it was the last class of the day!)

TPBM has, at one time, set off a homemade explosive device... (and be honest!)
              Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

• um does my dad's temper count?

TPBM wants to blow up my upstairs neighbor for BLASTING his music over my bedroom at 8am, then trying to say he thought the speaker was broken....and COMPLAINED because I told him to turn it down saying "but its 8am not after 11pm".
                Last edited by Sarlon; 09-16-2008, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Well, if he were in the same country as I, I might be able to arrange a visit from a works car but that would be about it I'm afraid!

TPBM is footsore.

Comment

• Nope, not since I'm on my 3rd unplanned day off thanks to Ike...

TPBM knows a good lawyer who can give me advice...

Comment

• not around your area sorry...

TPBM went on a date tonight and had the best time they've had in a LONG time. (I did...had drinks with someone I just met and had a BLAST!)

Comment

• Nope, River was at work... *sigh*

TPBM knows a cure for writers' block

Comment

• If I did, I'd be at my computer writing all the stories that are floating in my head, but won't come out on computer screen.

The person below me wants to go to my doctor's appointment today for me.

Comment

• No but if you call down to the court house there I would think they should be able to give you some names of people who do that kind of stuff.

The person below me will make my office less cold
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Does dragon breath count (le heavy sigh! )

TPBM didn't do it.

Comment

• no i didn't do it....but I did that thing :P

TPBM wants to go bleed for me. (no it won't kill you)

Comment

Working...
                                X