Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sure! ~walks into the room your sleeping with, with a wet cat, ice cold water and a bullhorn~

TPBM will help keep me warm till my heaters show up.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Well, I suppose you could borrow Pablo. He's a little living heating pad.

TPBM will tell me Pablo will be fine after his seizure this morning. ()
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *major hugs* hang in there. He sounds like a tough dog.

The person below me also wants to reasure BookstoreEscapee
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Yes! BookstoreEscapee, Pablo will be fine.

The person below me will explain to me why my daughter decides to take naps at the most inopportune times.

Comment

• Inopportune for who?

TPBM likes to take naps.

Comment

• no...only because I'll be up all night if I do...never fails.

TPBM wants to continue the story in the other post.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Maybe if I knew which post....but I don't, so I can't

The person below me is spacey in the mornings
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• spacey...its just a BROAD term....starry eyed maybe? but spacey....maybe...

TPBM knows a good way to cheer me up.

Comment

• Yes, yes I do! Sailor Jerry's RUM!!! And strip clubs! And more rum! And a wild D&D game!! And more Rum!!! And umm ... a nice long soak in a bubbly bath with soft music playing and you can float and close your eyes and dream and dream and ... Ahem ... how does that sound?

TPBM will explain why I'm one of the lucky 16% of the population that got an extra spleen.

Comment

• You can have an extra spleen?

The person below me never heard of that either.

Comment

• You're right, I haven't.

TPBM is looking forward to Halloween.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Yes, yes I am looking forward to Halloween! My daughter has finally figured out "Trick or Treat" gets her candy from peoples.

TPBM has no extra innards in them.

(For the record, I have what is called an "accessory spleen" - nothing dangerous & doesn't have to be removed, though if my main spleen is removed, the accessory spleen has a 50/50 chance of taking over).

Comment

• nope still all my orginal parts...tonsils, appendix, spleen...you get the drift

TPBM wants to join my D&D game.

Comment

• Sure! Where at?

TPBM Wants to come fold and put my clothes away for me

Comment

• HAH!!!! I haven't even done it at my house. Sorry.

TPBM wants to come to my house and do all my lifting for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X