Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just do what I do....soak for no more then 20 minutes in a warm bath of episom salts.

TPBM wants to wish me luck on my job interview tomorrow......but still have pity that the ONLY place hiring is call center customer service. ~hides under blankie with chocolate~
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Goooooddddd luuuuucccckkkkk!!!

TPBM knows a good cure for my queasy tummy.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• chew some giner, or eat a spoon of castor oil.

TPBM wants to massage my back so the muscles will stop resembling a plank of oak wood
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sure, I like giving back rubs.

The person below me will keep me company while I go through the creepy spots in fallout 3.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Ok. You can hold me if you get scared.

TPBM can fill out my housing paperwork for college.
            "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• Sure, but you might end up living somewhere 'interesting'.

TPBM will walk in the cold and the snow for me tomorrow?
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Sure, but as I always explain, only if I'm not held responsible for any trouble I get into

The person below me wants to help me build the computer for the projector we're getting (Once we have Fallout 3 taking up a whole wall, I don't think I'll ever leave the hous...)
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• oh hell yes, I love tinkering with computers... building one should be even more fun

TPBM knows a single guy in Salt Lake (other than me) who is available (please *big puppy eyes* )
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• I know a gay guy here in IL, but if I ever meet one in SLC, I will point him in your direction.

TPBM will be a single,gay man from SLC.

Comment

• If I'm ever in SLC I'm your man... as soon as I've had the op.

TPBM will lend me the money
                      I like deadlines - I like the whooshing noise they make as they fly by.

Comment

• Alas, I am broke and the next paycheck is fully spoken for

The person below me wants to come watch leverage with me (I've got to catch up from halfway through episode 2)

Comment

• I'd love to... sadly full time grave work and full time school kind of cuts into my time to travel

TPBM shares my optomism about the new guy at work (professional optomism, pervs )

Comment

• Sure, why not!

TPBM will let me know what paperwork I'm supposed to be filling out...
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Crazylegs that's easy... you need to fill out your TPS report... of course with the correct cover sheet

TPBM is just as much of a geek as I am

Comment

• I'm a LotR geek.

TPBM will be sexy Boromir or Faramir lover (those two are just YUM!!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X