This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry as I would look silly with facial hair

The person below me is expiriencing odly warm weather.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
      Sorry as I would look silly with facial hair

The person below me is expiriencing odly warm weather.
      Actually, yes I am. I'm sure it'll be chilly and cold when I'm out and about tomorrow though!

TPBM is having a nice relaxing day at work.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• class, sleep work... so relaxing

TPBM wants to cover my shift tonight
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Hm. Maybe but as always, there will be no promise of good behavior on my part.

The person below me wants to go scavengering with me.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• I'm always up for an adventure! Lead on, stalwart companion!

TPBM is needing hugs! *preemptive hugs*

Comment

• yes, i greatly need hugs...
              *gladly accepts hugs*

TPBM wants to join us in a group hug

Comment

• joins in the group hug~

tpbm wants to help me finish cleaning my new apartment
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Nope, sorry, I hate cleaning.

TPBM wants to cook dinner for me.

Comment

• only if you help clean....its what EVER you want me to cook :P

TPBM wants to see what my new apartment looks like now that its almost completely unpacked.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• sure thing

TPBM will find Irv's "useless without pics" smiley and post it here

Comment

• Is this the one you mean? http://customerssuck.com/board/showp...29&postcount=6

The person below me will come to my friend's concert with me and Kaetchen.

Comment

• False.. Even if I liked Concert environments.. no monies and no time.

Umm... the person below me likes "little yappy-type dogs"
                          "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

• False, I like real dogs. Give me a St. Bernard or Great Dane any day.

TPBM wants to bask in the glow of the sun.
                            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• True. I'm getting sleepy in here

The person below me has something they love about the winter.

Comment

• True, I love those few days when the air is clean and at night the air is crisp and you can see the night sky... it's truly beuatiful

TPBM thinks i'm insane for liking winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X