Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, I like winter too 'cos I deal with cold better than heat.

TPBM likes Taco Bell as much as I do.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
      Nope, I like winter too 'cos I deal with cold better than heat.

TPBM likes Taco Bell as much as I do.
      Never had it (it's yet to cross the pond) so I've no opinion on the matter.

TPBM has aching legs like I do!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
        Never had it (it's yet to cross the pond) so I've no opinion on the matter.

TPBM has aching legs like I do!
        Nope, but my husband has an achy body!

TPBM will tell me why my husband is achy and has a headache.

Comment

• Hmph, not quite sure why your husband is achy, maybe he needs some rest.

TPBM has done some grocery shopping recently.
          Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
          My space
          Facebook

Comment

• Quoth rdp78 View Post
            Hmph, not quite sure why your husband is achy, maybe he needs some rest.

TPBM has done some grocery shopping recently.
            Yup! Went shopping last night before dinner. Spent $172 and change at the local Safeway.

TPBM will help me to keep my hands & feet warm.

Comment

• Yup. Would you prefer cuddly kittens or cute men?

The person below me will come join me for pizza and a movie.
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• warning: I'm sorry the member you are trying to contact is racing to her car to reach your house to join you....if you feel you've reached this message in error...please pack up your computer and send it back to its owner.

TPBM pampered themselves tonight with nothing REALLY fancy.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Unfortunately, no.... I wish my hot water heater lasted long enough to draw a nice hot bath.... -sigh-

TPBM wouldn't mind giving me a neck rub.

Comment

• Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                    Unfortunately, no.... I wish my hot water heater lasted long enough to draw a nice hot bath.... -sigh-

TPBM wouldn't mind giving me a neck rub.
                    My arms may be long, but I don't think I could reach.

TPBM has finished work for the day.
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Technically true.. my work for the day was to rest and feel better.. I rested.. and I feel better.

TPBM plays D&D or has played before.
                      "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

• Yup! Yup! I loved my half-orc barbarian (when confronted by the question of "Who?" What?" "How?" by NPC's standard response was: "My father will never leave my mother." )

TPBM understands the standard response.

Comment

• Nope

The person below me will come hold my hand if I eventually have to get my eyebrow repierced.
                          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Sure! As long as I just have to hold your hand and not watch the actual piercing.

TPBM will give me really warm pj's 'cos I'm freezing.

Comment

• sure

TPBM can belch the alphabet backwards

Comment

• I can no even regularly say it backwards, nor can I belch it forwards

The person below me likes to play with nail polish

Comment

Working...
                                X