Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes....yes I am....and I needed it too!

TPBM is going to the airport tomorrow, and not to go somewhere. (my Kiwi friend is leaving )
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Nope, not going near any airports.

TPBM will read my story as soon as I get it written, within the next 25 years.

Comment

• yes! send it to me! i'll send it back with a whole bunch of red ink muahahahaHA!

TPBM likes taking walks in the rain
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Only if it's warm

TPBM will tell me why no one responded to my last "TPBM post"
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Because they forgot?

TPBM has a cure-all for "that time of month" cramps, headaches, back/muscle aches, and pain-in-the-butt aches.

Comment

• Be a man.

TP(s)BM are collecting the lynch mob.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I have no idea what you mean by that.

TPBM will explain

Comment

• dalesys is expecting the lynch mob for telling me to be a man to wait out all my "female problems".

TPBM likes to listen to pirates singing about alcohol.

Comment

• meh....not even if its johnny depp...BTW evening prim rose is GREAT for womanly cramps....give it a try...can find it in just about any vitiam asile.

TPBM has tried evening primrose before.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Nope i consist on Chocolate and Pain Killers when I'm PMSing with the cramps. Though my mother, who has never had any discomfort during that time of the month, wonders why I don't just get over it. Especially my nasty attitude during that week.

TPBM wishes my mother could understand my pain.

Comment

• Heck yeah. I remember what it was like to have people not get WHY I wasn't doing anything - and this from my mom who used to have problems herself. Ask your doctor about Naproxen. It's a miracle pill - it has an effect.

TPBM sympathises with my sore feet. (No insoles because of my orthotics, campus tours in the heavy lab building all day).

Comment

• I've been in the same situation so yeah, I completely understand!

TPBM will explain to me why my husband seems to be getting home earlier.

Comment

• He loves you and misses your child?

TPBM thinks i should keep the super awesome prize for my anime club to myself since no one ever comes to meetings.

Comment

• Yes! You really should! You deserve and earned it.

TPBM will go out with me this weekend and I can leave mr. rum home alone.

Comment

• Sure! When and where?

TPBM will be there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X