Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do, and who ever doesn't like it will be promptly nerfed by me!

TPBM will help me clean up so that i actually do it.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Sure! Pay my transportation? Wait... are you at home or on campus? Because I don't want to visit you unless you're somewhere as cool as campus.

TPBM will join me for a trip to visit Hinakiba.

Comment

• Sure! I'll bring the nerf gun!

TPBM will join us on our trip to Nerf..err I mean visit Hinakiba and buy Magpie new pants because of the fire lit under her.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• ROAD TRIP!!! Yay! Sounds like fun!

TPBM will take a nap with Child Rum.

Comment

• Sure, but only if we get a story

TPBM will tell me a story.
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I will tell you a story once you arrive at my home. Sorry Magpie I'm at home now, not on campus.

TPBM will still be coming on this roadtrip despite the fact I'm at home and not somewhere as cool as campus.

Comment

• Sure! I like meeting peoples - no matter who they are.

TPBM will make me breakfast in bed.

Comment

• Heck yeah. But I'm not sure where to deliver it, so I'm going to have to nom this tasty coffee cake by myself.

TPBM likes coffee cake.

Comment

• Yes, yes I do! It's much better than pie!

TPBM likes to listen to Christmas music, no matter what time of year.

Comment

• I force myself to not do it, because it really creeps people out when you're constantly singing Christmas hymns all year. And lately I've been on a kick of singing songs that are appropriate for the season. Which is RUINED by the fact that my choir director refuses to consider the season. We haven't done any Easter songs since Easter Sunday itself . Oh... where was I?

TPBM had the sense to skip most of that block of text.

Comment

• Nope, actually I read it three times in a row!

TPBM can't wait for the new Shrek movie to come out and wants to oven some shrek-themed cookies with me

Comment

• Cookies? Can I bring the colouring please? I have a large cannister of mate just sitting there...

TPBM is happy that Jackdaw finally agreed to try other yellow food colouring to see if he can eat it if it's not Tartrazine (#5).

Comment

• Yes that is good news.

TPBM thinks my family should stop eating mayo and mustard, just so I don't accidentally consume it and kill myself. (YAY MUSTARD SEED ALLERGY )

Comment

• I'm confused about the mayo actually. This would be one of the ones with mystery "spices" in it?

TPBM thinks that home-made mayo is the best kind.

Comment

• *glares at Magpie and begins poking her with knitting needles* Most homemade recipes specifically ask you add mustard seed. *pokes*

TPBM thinks maybe I should stop poking magpie with my knitting needles.

Comment

Working...
                                X