Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Knitting needles are for..um...knitting? and not for poking!

TPBM is now in the mood to read "The Pokey Little Puppy".

Comment

• I LOVE THAT BOOK!

TPBM will offer me their first born in exchange for THE MYSYERY BOX!!!
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Sure! Here you go! You can have Child Rum! She needs to be fed & watered 3 times a day, and you must surrender your computer to her at least 2-3 hours a day so she can watch her DVDs.

TPBM thinks I'm a horrible momma for just handing over my daughter like that.

Comment

• no just charge to take her back like my parents did with me, they were able to get a nice car doing that.

TPBM's parents charged to take their children back too...it wasn't just my parents...right?
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• They could never find someone to take me in the first place. They never had any buyers when they offered me as a sack of potatoes.

TPBM thinks that I should have kept Jackdaw's adorable 3-year-old cousin when his parents refused to pay a ransom.

Comment

• depends on what the ransom is...is it brownies?

TPBM thinks brownies would make an excellent ransom
              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
              ^_^

Comment

• Provided they're the chocolate pastries and not the little girls. Ransom of Little Big Chief anyone?

TPBM loves O. Henry stories too, and think he had a very realistic worldview.

Comment

• Candy bars tell stories now?! Is it done with a sound chip like the greeting cards?

TPBM has also threatened to sell their children to the low bidder.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Nope, but I have threatened my husband with doing that!

TPBM wants Mr. Rum for at least 24 hours.

Comment

• Not really, sorry.

TPBM will help my yarn get here faster.

Comment

• Nope, I'd rather intercept it for myself .

Very funny dalesys.

TPBM is excited that I'm getting mystery yarn today.

Comment

• OoO! Mystery Yarn! I love mysteries!

TPBM knows why my ankles are swollen and making it difficult for me to walk.

Comment

• You went crunch from a horse too?

TPBM is excited about my consignment store finds too!
                            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• i love consignment stores! yay finds!

TPBM knows where i can find an adorable second-hand bike for not much mulah.
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

• As a girl without a bike, I wouldn't tell you. I'd buy it for me.

TPBM thinks that it's unfair that the mystery box that Rummy traded Childrum for is a box full of Childrum and EMPTY PIXIE STICK PACKS. Rummy gets her child back yay! *evil laughs*
                                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X