Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure! I love Chinese food! And buffets are the best!

TPBM didn't wake up until NOON today.

Comment

• Ugh I wish I did.

TPBM knows of a good way to beat the heat while working outside.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• damp rag on the neck?

TPBM wants a TARDIS
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• YES!

TPBM wants to go plane shopping with me. I have a mission. It will be interesting and whacky and we get to spend someone else's money.
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• As long as it's not my money we're spending, I'm ready, willing, and able to go shopping for whatever!

TPBM thinks I broke the "Extremely wrong answers ..." thread again.

Comment

• probably ^_^

TPBM thinks some cruise lines are stuffy as they don't allow jeans in the dining room

^_^

Comment

• Yes!

TPBM wants to drive the 45 minutes to Child Rum's speech camp so I can take a nap.

Comment

• Ew! Cars! Sorry, but no.

Squeak: wet heat or dry? If you're somewhere like I am, where the sun is a lot of the problem, wear long loose light (both weight and colour) clothes. It's significantly cooler than anything else

TPBM knows where I can buy shalwar kameez.

Comment

• True! You can get them online! (I know, because I had to look this up to see what they were!)

TPBM has a pillowtop mattress.
                    Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

• nope. those things hurt my back.

TPBM wants a sleep number

^_^

Comment

• Yes! OMG! YEs! I have a Tempurpedic and I still want a Sleep Number.

TPBM wants to go out to lunch with me tomorrow at a local Mexican food restaurant.

Comment

• Nope. Actually, I'd rather show you all the reasons why you do NOT want a Sleep Number bed!

# 1 reason: TOXIC BLACK MOLD!!!

Seriously, do some research about them online and read about all the problems people have had with them. You'll change your mind pretty quickly after that.

TPBM now thinks I've been spending a little too much time focusing on work stuff lately.
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• i'll have to look into the mold thingy...but didja know that tempurpedics only work at like, 75 degrees? The Boy's mom had one and she sleeps cold. like 60. so...hers never worked right for her.

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                            TPBM now thinks I've been spending a little too much time focusing on work stuff lately.
                            are you dreaming about work? do you call work's name instead of your lovers'? do you crave work? do you need work pumped into your veins via needle?
                            then probably.

TPBM thinks i've gone off the deep end

^_^

Comment

• Nope! You're in the shallow end with everyone else.

TPBM thinks I can be mean sometimes.

Comment

• maybe. but you do have lists', so it's okay

TPBM thinks it's hilarious my dog was growling at the reflection of the sun on a fence.

^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X