Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hammer. Once you wake up it should be gone, since you will be in the hospital for a head injury.

TPBM will help me name my new camera bag critter. *points to pictures below*
    Attached Files
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Yes! DOMINIC! and you shall paint him red and black.

TPBM will tell me how long it will take to get to the center of my Jawbreaker Pop. (It's a Jawbreaker on a Stick)
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I am not Mr Owl I don't have the expertise for this.

TPBM will refer to my question and pictures above cause Miss Hinakiba already told me on AIM so she doesn't count. (Hina you are a cheater)
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I vote you paint him purple and green and give him hot pink-colored eyes and name him "Woo Woo".

TPBM has see the Ashton Kutcher movie and enjoyed it as much as I did!

Comment

• I HATE Catherine Hegel so I haven't seen the new Ashton Film.

TPBM is jealous of my chocolate caramel and almond apple ^^

Comment

• I am!!! Why aren't you sharing with me? *sniffle*
              (Rum I nearly spit out my cranberry juice reading that lol)

TPBM Knows what a Pitts Special is.

Comment

• ...sorry, no.

TPBM will tell us what a Pitts Special is
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• According to Wikipedia, this is what a Pitts Special is or it just means Brad Pitt is "special".

TPBM is laughing at me 'cos I had a dream that was basically Twilight meets Angel.

Comment

• I'm not laughing I'm just curious as to what happened.

TPBM will tell me if Tuesday midnight to 8am means tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

• Tomorrow - midnight is 12 AM

TPBM thinks I should get around to dishes and stop playing games here.

Comment

• meh...maybe

TPBM is jealous of my mad kebabing skills ^_^
                        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                        ^_^

Comment

• Yes, but I'm confused, where was the discussion of dinner going Fwoosh! like when you BBQed last?

TPBM thinks that Fwoosh is a great word ( I really need to get that little Richard goes Fwoosh shirt...)

Comment

• Yes, it is an awesome word. Now I'm going to have to work it into conversation.

TPBM is going to fwoosh into the kitchen and oven some nerf cookies!

Comment

• .....I can't nerf cookies if the kitchen is burning down...

TPBM is sleepy too.

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                                Tomorrow - midnight is 12 AM
                                To specify I wasn't sure I was working Monday night. Tuesday Midnight to Tuesday 8am.

Or Tuesday Night. Wednesday Midnight to Wednesday 8am. I have learned it is Tuesday night.

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                                .....I can't nerf cookies if the kitchen is burning down...

TPBM is sleepy too.
                                Nope. I'm working nigh shift so I'm not allowed to be tired.

TPBM will make sure no one messages me while I shower.

Comment

Working...
                                X