• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False, I mean really please, run? Me!

The person below me is a member of a gym they don't visit
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• False. I go to the gym at work - not really a "membership" thing... and I said nothing about "running"...

The person below me had a sunny day today.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• True, it was lovely to walk in shirt sleeves rather than a wooly pully

The person below me has raced a power boat

Comment

• False. Never even been on a jetski (I was too small when my brother went ).

The person below me owns a wooly pully...

Comment

• True, well its part of my uniform.

The person below me wears hats

Comment

• EDIT: Yes, I do .. especially when I am having a "bad hair day".

For BSE: Nope! I'm 10 pounds too heavy to work out on my parents' treadmill so I have to lose weight to work out.

The person below me hopes someone sings something from "Jesus Christ Superstar" on American Idol tonight, like I'm hoping.

Comment

• Nope! Don't watch it. I'm waiting for Dancing with the Stars results from last night's dances. Watching the Daily Show in the meantime.

The person below me is as excited as I am that Miley Cyrus is going to write her autobiography.

Comment

• Well - I'm not sure what 'a lot' means - but it's on now, and I don't have a tv, so it plays instead - does that define as 'true'?

TPBM uses the anagram TPBM
                  When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

• False. I usually spell things out. I'm oc like that. (and that's an acronym)

The person below me had to think about it before realizing that 'tpbm' means 'the person below me'.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• False.

The person below me likes to use smilies.

Comment

• False. I don't really use all that many smilies in my on-line correspondance. I guess I came to the Internet too late.

The person below me is also kept up by the owl orgy going on outside thier window.

Comment

• Ummm ... false?? I hope...

The person below me knows the difference between an anagram and an acronym..
                          When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

• True

The person below me has forgotten about the applesauce thing.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• False.

The person below me spent most of yesterday watching Animaniacs clips on YouTube.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• there are animaniacs clips on youtube? I watched charlie the unicorn two yesterday.

the person below me called them selves by their screen name more than 3 times today
                                (FOR THE PEOPLE WHOS NAMES ARE THEIR SCREEN NAMES- the person below me thought OOOH PUPPIE more than once today)

Comment

Working...
                                X