Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... sure actually (im scared to drink without someone, i have an addictive personality and my ex-fiance was an alcoholic)
    the person below me wants pizza

Comment

• False, I want Mike to get out of the shower so we can eat this pan fried salmon with veggies from the Bristol It's great to have a boyfriend who's a chef at one of the top restaraunts in town

The person below me loves big cats

Comment

• True. By big cats I mean Tigers and Lions not those giant fat house cats

The person below me loves a sugar hit!

Comment

• Not as much as I used to.

The person below me is listening to music at the moment. The person currently typing this is enjoying the sounds of Stereolab.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• I wasn't until I read your post but suddenly I feel my Ipod calling me!

The person below me is looking forward to something this evening!

Comment

• It's actually 2 AM over here, so, uh, yeah.

The person below me is looking forward to the morning. (Or evening if you're in Oz)
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Well it's morning already but no I wasn't looking forward to it

The person below me is going on a trip soon
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• I wish I were. I'd be going by myself for 2 weeks, without cell phone, hubs or child with me. Just me in the middle of nowhere.

The person below me wants to do the same thing.

Comment

• Sure why not. Though I don't have a hubs or kids, and no one ever calls my cell phone anyway.

The person below me would call my cell phone if I gave them the number.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• true. You seem interesting.
                      the person below me is amused easily
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• True
                        The person below me is doing their bills like me...and hopefully NOT coming up short like I am. *grumbles and pulls out the calculator*

Comment

• False. Did my bills yesterday and all is right in my world.

The person below me had spaghetti.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• True...well, not tonight but I have had spaghetti numerous times in my lifetime...tonight I had breakfast.

The person below me had a rainy day today.

Comment

• what kind? Im a big soup maker (that and pasta is all i know how to cook, unless we are baking then ill scare you)

the person below me has pulled a heather today (Been klumsy, hurt themselves someplace weird, ran into furniture repeatedly, forgot their cell phone number, or forgot about a living being)

Comment

• Uh, no, but my roommate has a wicked bruise on her arm from walking into a door at school.

The person below me has a twitchy eyelid.

Comment

Working...
                                X