This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    the person below me called them selves by their screen name more than 3 times today
    I just woke up, so that's False. =^_^=

The person below me wants three kittens - two to play with each other, and one to pounce the other two while they're fighting.

Comment

• False, that's what puppies are for. ^_^

The person below me has actually read every page of this thread.
      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

• I'm glad to say no, though I'm probably very close to it.

The person below me wants to have a ball
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• I would like to have two, but not attached to me, thank you. I like being a girl.

The person below me is listening to something they normally wouldn't, but has no choice.

Comment

• False - I watch/listen to my daughter's TV shows even is she's not in the room.

The person below me wants to strap on a rescue pack and save some Backyardigans.

Comment

• False, its not really on the top of my 'to do' list!

The person below me has run a marathon?
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahaha-gaspschoakgasp-hahahahahaha
                no

the person below has spent more than me shopping today (like 7 hours fyi)

Comment

• Uh, no. I stopped for a few things at the grocery store on my way home but if I was there 20 minutes I'd be surprised.

The person below me is happy that Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy are finally back tomorrow. <dances>
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• True. I would loooooooove some chocolate!

The person below me loves horsies!
                    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• I love horses, and dogs, and cats, and all God's creatures!

The person below me is an excellent swimmer.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Umm - False... I can swim adequately though

the person below me has been posting on this thread since page 1
                        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

• false i think it was page 4?

the person below me wishes they could take the classes i take, where all they do is watch movies

Comment

• NOPE!! ENNGH WRONG!!

oh. uh..

*aheh*

False: I'm done with school, have been for years. While I do like learning, I pretty much hate most organazations, especially schools. Most colleges could make a course in recreational sex boring!

The person below me has gone to college.

Comment

• Yes, I did, and I took a cinema class like Slice did, and enjoyed it greatly.

The person below me wants some homemade chili for dinner.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• False. While I am sometimes a judge at ICS chili cookoffs, I don't ever crave chili.

The person below me knows what ICS means.

Comment

Working...
                                X