Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I'm afraid that I'm not too sure, somewhere on my lower body is all I can say, maybe a little exploration on your part might help identify it?

Comment

• Am I really needed here anymore?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Of course you are! Your medical expertise is essential, and a second opinion is always welcome.

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
          Unseen but seeing
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
            Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
            Of course, Dr. Becks. Four hands are better than two. :waggle:

Why don't I do a physical exam on the muscles above the waist while you check the ones below to see where the tension is?
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              Why don't I do a physical exam on the muscles above the waist while you check the ones below to see where the tension is?
              Sounds like a very good plan.
              Unseen but seeing
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I imagine that the two of you will very quickly be able to find the source of the tension.

Comment

• *slowly kneading arms and chest area*

So far, everything here feels pretty good. How's it coming on your end, Dr. Becks?
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Haven't visited this thread in a while

*Streaks*
                    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• *squirms a little* You have very soft hands Nurse DGoddess, maybe you should double-check up there to make sure everything is fine?

Comment

• There appears to be some tension not too far below the waist. I think we should both check it out.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                          There appears to be some tension not too far below the waist. I think we should both check it out.
                          Yes, let's do.

Comment

• I hope that your investigations are most enlightening.

Comment

• Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
                              I hope that your investigations are most enlightening.
                              They certainally seem to be thus far. . . .and I think I may have found the source.

*letting hands roam toward . . .*

Your neck is awfully tense . . . I think it needs some work.

Comment

• Well, I do have a very sensitive head, it can always do with some attention, people always seem to giggle when I say that. Guess it depends on which head one happens to be thinking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X