This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds very tempting, think I need to take a shower now
    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Oh, okay, you can help. Just keep your tongue off his chest and neck area. That's my realm.
      don't worry, the neck is not the area I'm interested in
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• *saunters in with Ring Mail suit, long Red Scarf and a huge Claimh Solais* So the hubby is gone tonight, wanna guess what game I'm doing?

*weg* Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee vampire vampire vampire....I promise it will be fun!!!!!
        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• Hellooooo Bunny!

*pounces*
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Yeaaaaah, bunny's here, now the fun can really begin
            I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• *Puurrrrsssss* Meow babies, glad to see you all are still here! Still sad no one guessed the game I was playing but that's ok.

*Kidnaps EQ and SSG* I'll be holding these two lovely ladies hostage in the mean time. Take your time guessing, trust me, they'll be in um...Monty Python Peril.

*dive bombs both and does disgustingly pleasurable things to them*

Comment

• Guys, take your time guessing, i'm pretty good where I am at the the moment thanks.

Bunny, you such a bad girl

Comment

• Quoth Supermarket Slave Girl View Post
                  Guys, take your time guessing, i'm pretty good where I am at the the moment thanks.

Bunny, you such a bad girl
                  Oh honey, you have no idea! Ever broke a headboard before? Ahem, would you like to try?

*weg*

Comment

• Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                    Oh honey, you have no idea! Ever broke a headboard before? Ahem, would you like to try?

*weg*
                    Can't say i've ever broken a headboard

Sounds like it may hurt, but hurt soo good

Comment

• *grins* Never had any complaints so far. Maybe a few broken nails, but never any real complaints.

Comment

• Well, I'm back, for a while, even though it's 4am.
                        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• No complaints from me honey

Comment

• Rayven, would you like me to, ahem tuck you into bed.

Might need to get out of bunny's clutches first.

Comment

• *looks up from doing devious things to EQ and SSG* Umm...Gimme a few minutes, I'm having fun here...

Comment

• Only if you're going to be joining me SSG
                                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Working...
                                X