Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely wrong answers to obvious questions....GAME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He can't he is a zombie! shootz him shootz him!

Is my dog strange because she gets stuck under the bed with her squeaky piggy and can't figure out it's too big to fit and she is too stubborn to let it go?
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• No your dog simply suffers from squeekyswine attachment syndrome. Sadly its incurable but it is not fatal.

Why isn't it friday already?
      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Because the space-time continuum needs to be maintained.

What's happening?

Comment

• A random trip to Ontario for cake, get on the plane!

Why do I keep finding all the old clients who never have their hearing aids in?
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• because you're just lucky

What should I do?

Comment

• Bring me rum! Your little one can hug my dog, the dog can give her a bath and babysit, we can drink rum it will be great.

Should I go paint pottery, while I drink rum?

Comment

• You should drink rum from your pottery.

Can I hug the dog?
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• If you want to sit still for a VEEERRRRRRYYY long time then go right a head.

What color should I paint my nails today?

Comment

• Not sure but whatever color your walls are, you can go with a darker shade for contrast.

When will I get to have a vacation?
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• On the 12th of never.

Why do we have to have weather anyways?

Comment

• So we have have jobs for the weather men and lady's they got to do something what other job will let them be wrong that often and let them keep their jobs.

why do we have traffic?

Comment

• Because everyone's busy getting somewhere the same time as we.

Shennandoah I long to hear you?

Comment

• away you rolling...stone!

is 22 too young to get married?
                            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                            ^_^

Comment

• No, it's too old.

How soon is now?
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• When exactly do you mean?

When you say it's gonna happen now?
                                Last edited by Squeaksmyalias; 04-28-2010, 12:35 AM. Reason: i forgot ?

Comment

Working...
                                X