This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! It keeps saying "Feed me!"

I wish I could get to my son's wedding in Yosemite for free.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• GRANTED! but its in the middle of december....in montana...

I wish that DB hadn't rear ended my car yesterday and hurt my back.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• granted! he t-boned you instead and now you're paralyzed from the neck down

i wish i knew what time it was where The Boy is
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• GRANTED! except now hes moved and you have no clue where he is!

I wish dinner would cook itself and clean up after itself.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! But it eats itself, too.

I wish I could actually get up when my alarm goes off instead of hitting snooze twelve thousand times.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              Granted! But it eats itself, too.

I wish I could actually get up when my alarm goes off instead of hitting snooze twelve thousand times.
              Granted! But now your alarm clock goes off every 108 minutes, and won't stop making noise until you enter the right code numbers and press the button!

I wish I was a multi-millionaire... in U.S. dollars, not some weird foreign currency, and not in all fiddling small change, but actually had millions of U.S. dollars, TO KEEP and pay all my bills with!
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted, but your bills have grown to match. (You're the one who left "to pay the bills with" in ).

I wish I wasn't having mold problems with my bay trees.

Comment

• granted! you're having a bug problem instead

i wish my dog would stay this clean

^_^

Comment

• Granted! He no longer plays with you because he doesn't want to get dirty.

I wish I was showered and dressed already.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted! Orange plaid and pink camo is really you.

I wish someone would help my fit my shell.

Comment

• Granted! Procrustes at your service. Trim a little here, stretch a little there...

I wish I could see Four Bitchin' Babes this year.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                          Granted! Procrustes at your service. Trim a little here, stretch a little there...

I wish I could see Four Bitchin' Babes this year.
                          Granted! The four women that are most important in your life will ALL find reason this year to bitch at you... AT THE SAME TIME! Brace yourself, mate, you're gonna catch hell in 4-SPEAKER SURROUND SOUND!!!

I wish for a worthy ending to LOST (Don't tell me shit! I haven't watched the final episode yet!)
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted-Sherwood Schwartz wakes up, and refines the concept of "Lost" to create "Gilligan's Island,"

I wish I were the greatest criminal mind of our time!
                            Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

• granted! and you go to jail for the rest of your life

i wish i could go to france

^_^

Comment

• Thanks to a miscommunication with Greyhound, you get a ticket to Paris... Texas.

I wish I had a koi pond.
                                My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X