Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! The line is busy because they answered the call right before yours and you don't get to talk to the Boy.

I wish that my brother was happy and safe while my parents and I are off on vacation this week. (he doesn't like living the house alone for too long so he decided not to come.)
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted! he's nice and safe in his white padded room

i wish i had a job
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

• Granted! You can deal with all of Dave's vacation rental customers while he goes and drinks heavily.

I wish the other TA wasn't such an idiot.

Comment

• granted! s/he is smarter than you. and makes sure you know it. constantly.

i wish craisins were as healthy as they are tasty (so much sugar! )

^_^

Comment

• As you wish, but do you wanna know why they're so healthy and tasty? Because they're people.

I wish I get July 4th weekend off. That would be sweet.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              As you wish, but do you wanna know why they're so healthy and tasty? Because they're people.

I wish I get July 4th weekend off. That would be sweet.
              CONGRATULATIONS! Your bosses will decide to extend to you the privilege of a permanent vacation just in time for the July 4th holiday weekend!

I wish I knew what to do and say to make things turn out the way I want them to.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED! now your so sauve you find all the backstabbers that you could EVER hope to meet!!!

I wish my publisher would read my story, love it SOOOOOOOOOOO much that he wants to publish it, and give me a MASSIVE bonus check, with a nice contract, AND said book sells millions in the US and worldwide!
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! But you can never show your face in public (or at family gatherings) again for shame.

I wish the people we're supposed to go camping with had a clue about planning.

Comment

• granted! they plan you right out of the trip

i wish there was better public transportation here

^_^

Comment

• Granted! It comes with all the idiots who don't get how to use it that we have here.

I wish computers made sense.

Comment

• granted! it's so simple everyone understands them and we're soon overrun with robots. evil robots.

i wish i had more yarn

^_^

Comment

• Granted! But it's all red heart acrylic. (If you've never had the misfortune to use it, my husband describes it as something they spun using the sweepings from the mill floor).

I wish my fabric was washed and cut already.

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                            Granted! But it's all red heart acrylic.
                            lol you just made my lip involuntarily twitch. i hate that stuff with every fiber of my being

Quoth Magpie View Post
                            I wish my fabric was washed and cut already.
                            granted! but it shrunk when you washed it and it didn't cut right

^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                              ^^invisible wish^^

>>Invisible granted!!<<

I wish we got a thunderstorm.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• GRANTED! but it caused MAJOR flooding and is now 20 degrees HOTTER then it was before the storm....and your power is out.

I wish sunday was here so I can get going on my trip to swim with dolphins!
                                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X