Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me misread my poorly formated article, for I get to carry none of the items listed.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I am sad for the person above me 'cos he doesn't get to carry a baton or any other cool item.

Comment

• The person above me feels sad for me, but the upside is that I don't get sent to things that are obviously dangerous!

Comment

• The person above me was bored yesterday, I hope that they've found a better way to spend their vacation today!
          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me's name is the same as part of my job description and looks like an old friend of mine but isn't.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has a very wordy post.
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has noticed a common problem I have of keeping things short
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has noticed her/his/its (?) problem, but has yet to fix it.

Comment

• The person above me was correct on the first gender guess and has pointed out a problem I've never known how to fix properly

Comment

• The person above me is a female who is wordy, but aren't all females wordy?

Comment

• The person above me states all women are wordy, therefore by definition so is she!

Comment

• The person above me has used logic while refering to a women. Let's pray for him.

Comment

• The person above me may require some padding and protection after the post that preceeds this one!

Comment

• The person above me now has me worried.

Comment

• The person above me should rightly be so!

Comment

Working...
                                X