Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has silent movie star Theda Bara as their avatar!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• If the person above wants to see a Theda Bara movie called A fool there was, go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pa1lvWfAn8 Just be advise there are two or so minutes of advertisment in the beginning, but the movie is there.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• The person above me knows how to find Theda Bara movies on YouTube.

Comment

• The chica that the person above me mentioned a few posts up, is actually a cartoonized version of me.
          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me's avatar is a cartoonized version of herself. I think that's awesome!

Comment

• The person above me hopefully has some rum they can give to me Please
              I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• The person above me has a user name that for some reason I accidently read as "superman slave girl" at first, making me realize I should have slept more last night.
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me needs more coffee.
                  "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                  You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me doesn't realize that I don't like the taste of coffee, thus leaving me defenseless.
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should consider getting caffeine injections.
                      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has suggested caffeine injections. We really need to get those out on the market.

Comment

• The person above me has come up with a good marketing idea, with one problem... what about those with needle phobia?
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me has found a good drawback of the person above them idea of caffeine injections. To which I propose caffeine mints called Penquins.

Comment

• The person above me has no avatar.
                              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• The person above me appreciates good fanfic... and can laugh at the bad. XD

Just out of interest, ever read Celebrian? My advice would be to read the sporking rather than the bare fic, as it is even worse than My Immortal. O.o
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X