Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is recovering from a knife wound and I'm hoping she posts pics soon and makes a smooth recovery!

I got really bored and found a latin translator
    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me will be getting to see pictures soon of an amusing accidental self inflicted knife wound
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is a fan of something posotive
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is a fan of Serenity which means they have awesome taste.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is a Browncoat!

Comment

• The person above me resembles jesus sometimes..........
              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• The person above me just got a new job!

Comment

• the person above me helped me get that new job!
                  Last edited by monolayth; 03-31-2008, 07:16 AM.
                  My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• The person above me has managed to splatter blood on the ceiling.

Comment

• The person above me apparently has the same occupation as me

Comment

• The person above me is friends with the person mentioned in the person above him's story (that made sense, right? <.< >.>)
                        Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                        --Unknown

Comment

• The person above me has a signature that I'm inclined to agree with.

and yes, it makes sense, if you're referring to the knife fight thread

Comment

• The person above me agrees with the signature of the person above them. Gah ... I really need more coffee before I can get wittier.

Comment

• The person above me does not seem to be awake yet.

Comment

• The person above me has my utmost respect for the job they do.
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X