Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me respects me for the job I do while I respect them for doing a job I wouldn't have the guts to do even if it is normally to low risk calls.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me belives my job is dangerous, well it is but only a little bit!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I take it that the person above me works with the person above them
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has a job that is only a little bit dangerous. I'm glad I don't have a dangerous job (unless you think about all those homicidal Yu Gi Oh! players who keep ax handles in their cars and those rabid D&D fanatics waiting for 4.0 to come out or those D&D fanatics against 4.0 who are going to grab all of the 3.5 stuff before it disappears or ... well, you get the idea. ).

ETA: Dispatch beat me to the punch!!!! GRRRRRRRR!

Comment

• The person above me is incorrect as there is a small matter of the Atlantic Ocean Between myself and the other person that is being referred to !

Dammit, beaten again.

Dispatch, this should make sense, even if it is Idrinkarum's fault!

Comment

• The person above me works in a gaming/comic store

EDIT; I've been corrected AND beaten to the punch *baaaah!* I feel sheepish
              "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• I think I gazzumped the person above me. Yeah, I think I need that 3rd cup of coffee.

ETA: Dispatch gazzumped me too!

Comment

• The person above me is one of the 3 people who have started beating eachother to the punch and starting mass confusion
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is about as awake as I am, however she is trying to wake up and I'm hoping to get some sleep

EDIT; CURSES! FOILED AGAIN!

The actual person above me started a thread that got me thinking about allot of things earlier this morning

Comment

• The person above me has yet to beaten to the punch!

Oh for f***s sake!

Comment

• The person above me is just as agravated as I am by this

...but it's still fun!

EDIT: BINGO! yeah! finally nailed it!

Comment

• to the person above me.

whomever that is.

Comment

• The person above me is on her 3rd cup of coffee

EDIT; Quick reply feature FTW! 2 in a row!

Comment

• The person above me is elated!

W00T! Got it!

Comment

• The person above me is on the other side of the atlantic

Comment

Working...
                                X