Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me lives in Omaha, where I used to live.

Comment

• The person above me has a good saying in her sig.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me was wrong earlier as I have been beaten to the punch, but I always check first and am only quietly beaten to the punch since no one knows
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me was mixed up in the epic vortex of craziness
          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is the person above me
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me along with Crazylegs & myself like to bemoan publicly about us being beaten to the punch in this thread. Unlike Shangri-laschild.

ETA: iradney beat me to the punch. My sentence only makes sense if Dispatch were above me.

Comment

• the person above me was beaten to the punch...again! time for a 4th cup?
                "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is tempting me with a 4th cup of coffee. My will save is actually at a -25 right now and I get up and make myself that 4th cuppa.

Comment

• The person above me is having a fourth cup of coffe.
                    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is a fan of SG-1, a series I just started picking up on DVD (I'm a late-bloomer sci-fi fan, it comes from not having cable)

Comment

• The person above me is also a late bloomer fan of SG-1. He might find it interesting to know that in Fall 2006, I watched 9 and a half seasons in 4 months.

Comment

• The person above me watch 9 1/2 seasons of SG-1 in 4 months. That's fun ... LOL .. Did the person above me get the new SG-1 movie finishing the Ori saga?

Comment

• The person above me has had a sci-fi marathon as well. Mine was Babylon 5 though I've never seen SG-1 before.

That time I was beaten to it! The person above me has a user name that always makes me laugh.
                            Last edited by Shangri-laschild; 03-31-2008, 03:44 PM.
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me was beaten to the punch. I haven't gotten the movie yet, but I will along with all of the seasons on DVD.

Comment

• The person above me should know that my husband bought it on the first day it was release. He's a big SG-1 fan. I still haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X