Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has given an incomplete statement. I hate cold.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me likes warmth!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is very correct. I am missing my warm bed right now.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should be allowed to take her nice warm bed to work with her!

Comment

• The person above me is wrong. If I did that they Kaetchen would take it from me and I'd never get it back. She's as bad as me with the sleep thing.

Comment

• The person above me knows people who like to sleep as much as her and would steal her nice warm bed if she ever took it to work with her.

Comment

• The person above me should share!

Bugger, that time of day, again.

Comment

• The person above me is asking me to share though as it's morning I'm not perfectly clear on which part they wanted me to share though the answer is probably yes.

Comment

• The person above me is sharing things althoug she doesn;t know what, well this could get interesting!

Comment

• The person above me is only confusing me more but I can't argue on the interesting part! Now what have I agreed to?

Comment

• The person above me has agreed to share their bed with their co worker.

Comment

• The person above me should know that people in our gym class in high school thought me and my coworker were actually lesbians together. (Which was awesome cause we weren't but that's not to say we didn't have fun running with it sometimes)

Comment

• The person above me has already beaten me to the punch then!

Comment

• The person above me and her co-worker were not lesbians in high school, they were really thespians.

Crazylegs - you're driving me Captain Kirk insane!

Comment

• The person above me is getting annoyed at me!

Comment

Working...
                                X