Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is giving out just desserts. Does it include chocolate?

Comment

• For the person above me, anything.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me wants chocolate. All I have to give out is frozen dark chocolate that the bookstore just gave us (everyone on campus likes to feed public safety) but I'm always willing to share! Now how to send it through the internet....
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has an avatar that reminds me of too many nights at the bar listening to techno music.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• The person above me would rock my liederhosen...if I had liederhosen...
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me neds to buy some liederhosen. Then take some pictures...
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me wants pictures of females in their liederhosen.

Comment

• I will send the person above the person above me pictures if he will send me pictures of himself in liederhosen.

The person above me needs a today.
                  Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 04-05-2008, 01:27 AM. Reason: oops

Comment

• The person above me made me <<<<<glow>>>>> from her Thank you.

Comment

• You're welcome, person above me. If I lived in Virginia, I would come give you one in person. And maybe watch that DVD with your daughter a few dozen times so you could go out and relax a bit, or have a bubble bath, or a rum, or a rum in a bubble bath...
                      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 04-05-2008, 01:31 AM. Reason: smilie

Comment

• The person above me makes me think of rum bubble bath ... OoO! That actually sounds ... interesting.

Comment

• The person above me is in dire need of a relaxing rum filled bubblebath.
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• The person above me is now making me hum "Rum, rum, rum, rum!" Thank you, thank you verra much.

Comment

• The person above me has a cow named Moocifer ...I love that name!!

Comment

• The person above me hails from the garden state
                                "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Working...
                                X