Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me hails from the .... corn state? I can't remember what Nebraska's motto is. I have an old remembery brain.

Comment

• The person above me has forgotten that Nebraska is known as the Cornhusker state.

And Nebraska's motto, or at least what we put on the road signs at the state line, is "The good life", and that's partially true since we have more millionaires per capita than any other state in the union. It's also interesting to note that people in the 18-30 age group are moving out of the state in record numbers while people in the 55-70 demographic are coming in like none other.
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me's state is getting old...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me hails from the same state that my dad grew up in. (Exit 5 off the NJ turnpike).

Comment

• The person above me is a awesome gamer chick, need more of those.
            Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

• The person above me thinks we need more gamer chicks and I am in agreement.

Comment

• The person above me understands the need for more gamer chicks
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me understands my need for more gamer chicks. Maybe all gamer chicks should join a club of some sort?

Comment

• The person above me may have a good idea but as a gamer chick I couldn't join as all the girl groups I have joined have ended in me wanting to drop kick someone and I like you all too much.
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• I can not join with the person above me as I am not a gamer chick.

rum - I am exit 8 well, actually maybe not anymore...don't know what exit is closest to my apartment off the top of my head

Comment

• The person above me always has a cute dog as an avatar!
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me thinks the avatar above him is cute. And now I'm off to help hubs cook dinner.

Comment

• The person above me should let hubs cook dinner by himself
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above the person above me should share dinner with me.

The person above me is all for the man doing the cooking.

Comment

• The person above me is hungry

Comment

Working...
                                X