Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is ... not hungry?

Comment

• The person above me's username has described me twice and thrice in a moment.
      You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me has tasted the allure of rum and probably wants some more!

Comment

• The person above me was wrong before as I was hungry at the time.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is gathering more people into her rum army.

Darn, I've been gazumped....Again!
            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me sounds interested in a rum army
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me sounds interested in a rum army.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should be interested in a rum army.
                  "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• Did someone tell the person above me that I wasn't?

I don't have any rum but I do have a bottle of Romana Black sambuca. Yum.

Comment

• The person above me has a bottle of something that sounds interesting though I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Comment

• The person above me and a few others in this thread are interested in joining a rum army. I think that is an excellent idea. We need to spread the joys of rum around!

Comment

• The person above me knows that everyone should know how awesome rum is.

Comment

• The person above me now has me wanting to remind myself how wonderful rum is - I'm going to have buy myself another bottle.

Comment

• The person above me is almost out of rum!!

Shangri - Sambuca tastes like licorice. There's clear or black. The black is a little bit smoother (imho), and also looks and tastes like liquified black jelly beans damn good stuff! actually the only liquor I currently have, not counting a few bottles of Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade; my roommate has a couple bottles of wine but I don't like wine.

Comment

• The person above me has a similar opinion to me when it comes to wine.

Comment

Working...
                                X