Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me was in Maryland in 2005. However, I believe Virginia is the better state of the 2.

Comment

• the person above me lives in a state I've never been to, but would love to visit
      Last edited by dispatch; 04-07-2008, 12:33 PM. Reason: spilling airor
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has made the 2613rd post on this thread!
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me has one more post till 1000 posts.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• the person above me is approaching her 350th post
            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is online (at the time of this sentence) & has posted 182 times.

Comment

• The person above me is making me think about things I want to do but can't because I'm at work. Like drink, which I haven't in a while. Ooh, I have rum left!
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• *steals the rum of the person above me and runs away*

Comment

• The person above me has stole my rum which was silly as I always share

Comment

• The person above me is a caring, sharing person!
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should appreciate that rum is best when shared. Drinking alone isn't as good!

Comment

• The person above me is a sharer of rum to her friends.
                          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is correct. Rum (usually Malibu Bay) and also some weird stuff called French Kiss.

Comment

• The person above me seems to have a vast knowledge of alcohol. I wonder why?
                              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me should also have a good knowledge of alcohol!
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X