Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is a resident of Chicagoland. I've never been to Chicago.

Comment

• The person above me doesn't know how awesome Chicago is. So long as you're not driving...
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has warned me not to drive in Chicagoland.

Comment

• The person above me is AN ANGORY APPL!!!1111!11
          You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me lives in the same state as I do. And has a dancing, mooning avatar that haunts me in my sleep.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• The person above me has a similar policy to mine when dealing with rude people.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me lives in a very wet place.
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me owns a firearm. (I'm so jealous!)
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has probably had more firearm training than me, which in turn makes me jealous

Comment

• The person above me has inspired me to set a few records on the Quick & Crash at Gameworks tonight.
                      You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me recommended Portal to me.

Comment

• The person above me has had Portal recommended to them.

Comment

• The person above me should consider it recommended to them as well as it was very funny.

Comment

• The person above me has recommended Portal to me 'cos it's funny. Is it a movie?

Comment

• The person above me should know that it is in fact a video game.

Comment

Working...
                                X