This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has a cute nose!

(comment courtesy of the 'Person below you' thread )
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me made me smile though part of my reasoning was I'm bad with pain
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should know that yes having your nose broken *does* hurt.

(and looking at the photo album on this site you do have a cute nose )

Comment

• Judging from the album, the person above me has a cute nose, and other stuff, as well.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• The person above me needs to tell the young ladies in my local area that!

Comment

• The person above me shouldn't worry too much as they will figure it out sooner or later.
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should be aware its more likely to be later, much later!

Comment

• The person above me shouldn't be pessimistic

Comment

• The person above me is giving me some good advice.

Comment

• The person above me will now be more optimistic!

Comment

• The person above me has commanded the person above them to be more optimistic!

Comment

• The person above me should heed the same advice. Everyone should be more optimistic. And throw things at others more. It brightens your day

Comment

• The person above me has made me smile with the thought of throwing stuff at people.
                            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• The person above me is my kind of person if that's what makes them smile

Comment

• The person above me has given me some very sage advice about throwing things at people. I giggled at that. I should really take them up on that advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X