Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is correct. I just like changing my avatars. As in the words of Michael Jordon in his old Hanes' underwear commercials: "I like change. I change my underwear." But in this case I change my avatar.

Um ... for the record I do change my underwear too.

Comment

• The person aboe me changes her underwear.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me wore socks today (which is odd considering her prevoius declaration of hatred of said apparel!)
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should understand that my hatred of socks doesn't match the shoes I have which makes me have to grudgingly wear them anyway sometimes as I have lost all my nice work sandals.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has explained why she wears socks, despite her hatred of them.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
              The person above me flees from bookstores.
              Not really. I love bookstores...when I don't have to work in them.
              (Actually, as retail jobs go, books are one of the better options, in my opinion )

The person above me does not talk to drugs.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has dog fur all over her couch (or bed)!

Comment

• The person above me's user name still makes me smile when I see it

Comment

• The person above me makes me want to scream "Pikachu" when I'm rawking it with my husband ... thanks a lot?

Comment

• The person above me should totally do it

Comment

• The person above me should know I'd probably dissolve into a fit of giggles and therefore would ruin the mood!

Comment

• The person above me has me confused. Screaming "Pikachu" wouldn't ruin the mood?

Comment

• The person above me believes screaming "Pikachu" would enhance the passion when in bed.
                            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is fairly wrong

Comment

• The person above me sounds like the voice of experience!
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X