Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has to deal with college students.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me also has to deal with college students.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me agrees that Darwin should rule their asses a bit more often.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me must be a fan of the Darwin Awards.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me doesn't have an attitude problem.

Comment

• The person in the avatar of the person above me does have an attitude problem.

Comment

• The person above me has noticed the sage-like attitude of Maxine.

Comment

• The person above me has a daughter who believes in "early to rise" but not necessarily "early to bed"...
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I say, "Don't you know it!" to the person above me as my daughter is still up, and not even nearing sleepy time yet and the school psychologist is coming to the house at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning. And I need some sleep so I don't look like a complete idiot.

Comment

• The person above me wants to go to sleep.

Comment

• The person above me is correct that I want to go to sleep. Why is it illegal to give sleeping aid pills to juveniles?

Comment

• The person above me should know that legality is only questioned when one is caught.

Disbarred before being a lawyer, nice.

Comment

• The person above me advises me to do something as long as I'm not caught. I'm just letting her watch Noggin channel and if she's not asleep by 11:00 PM, I'm taking her off to bed and she has to listen to me sing "Rock-a-bye Baby" so off key, that's she's asleep within 5-10 minutes anyway.

Comment

• The person above me is going to torture her child with bad singing to induce slumber. I don't believe that's...illegal?

Comment

• The person above me should know I have to do something to make my daughter go to sleep as it's almost 11 PM and she's laying on the couch, fully awake, singing along with some song that's being sung on the show, "Little Bill".

Comment

Working...
                                X