Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is most right in my disliking of gazumption.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has me confused as to what gazumption is.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me should know that gazumped is when someone beats you to posting in the "the person above you" thread.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• I inform the person above me and the person above them, that also, when you are gazumped, one must edit their post and in the "reason for editing" write: Kaaaahhhhn!

Comment

• The person above me has cried "Kaaaahhhn" at me before. Which only made me giggle as I was a little loopy at the time I believe.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me laughs when I yell "Kaaaahhhhn!" at her when she is loopy!

Comment

• The person above me is correct and should not that the last three words of her statement are usually accurate anyway.

Comment

• The person above me is usually loopy.

Comment

• The person above me is usually rummy.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me thinks I'm usually rummy, which is true. However, she should know I wish was always rummy. And now I'm off to bed.

Comment

• The person above me is about to enjoy some sleepin

Comment

• The person below the person above me is also about to enjoy some sleepin
                          Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 04-16-2008, 02:33 AM.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me caught me mixing threads up

Comment

• The person above me has a interesting avatar.

The person typing this really loves his new avatar and sig.
                              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• The person above me is very excited about his new avatar and signature. I'm assuming the avatar is Chelsea as well as the signature too.

Comment

Working...
                                X