Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me hopefully understands the awesomeness.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should know that I do as most of the women in my family are feisty.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has an awesome family.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me and the person above them like feisty (older) women and think they are the sages of our time.

Comment

• The person above me has clearly reinterpreted what was said.
            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has pointed out I re-interpreted what was said and I have to point out that I sometimes do that.

Comment

• The person above me should not hide

Comment

• The person above me thinks I shouldn't hide. Does she, perchance, also re-interpret things too?

Comment

• The person above me is very correct about that.

Comment

• The person above me has made me happy by letting out the secret that I'm not the only one to re-interpret things.

Comment

• Yay! The perosn above me is happy

Comment

• The person above me is happy that the person above her is happy. That makes me happy.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me is also happy!
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• If the person above me is happy, he should spin around!

Comment

• If the person above me is happy and she knows it, she should clap her hands. <clap clap>
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X