Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad the person above me is happy!

(Cookies if you get the reference)
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• the person above me apparently has cookies to dole out
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has not been on this thread for a while.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is at work at the mo.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me sent me a lovely letter full of advice and my husband thought the Queen was sending me mail!

Comment

• The person above me is more than welcome.

Comment

• The person above me is a loverly person (and don't argue - 'cos I said it's true and therefore it is - I'm a feisty, sage-y woman who will be celebrating the 15th anniversary of her 21st birthday 6 months from now).

Comment

• The person above me is making me grin/blush!

Pshaw, you're only as old as the man that you feel! (unless he's older, than you're automatically 21 by default!)

Comment

• The person above me should know that the hubs will be turning 36 on May 7.

Comment

• The person above me is 21!

Comment

• The person above me has made me laugh out loud! Thank you!

Comment

• The person above me has a great deal of experience at being 21 which is strange, because I've met quite a few people who have been 18 long enough to retire
                          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• If the person above me is the guy in his avatar, he has excellent taste in bands... And clothes!

Comment

• If the person above me is there avatar, then I'll be deeply disturbed.
                              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me may or may not be looking forward to the upcoming end of the semester.
                                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X