This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the person above me has beaten me to the punch several times in this thread
    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has probably beaten me a couple of times too
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has most definitely gazumped me several times in this thread.

Comment

• The person above me has just had some answers sent to her about some things she was wondering about.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me felt the earth move last night!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is correct! It was quite memorable.

Comment

• The person above me has a siggy that makes me giggle every time I read it.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me is apparently watching me...?
                  >->
                  <-<
                  (where are you?)

Comment

• The person above me is now wondering where he is being watched from.

Comment

• The person above me has a facial piercing.

Comment

• The person above me does not have a facial piercing.

Comment

• The person above me was a little clumsy whilst opening a packet with a knife.

Comment

• The person above me is correct but at least I went to the hospital when I got injured

Comment

• The person above me was kind enough to get photos of her injury because we're all weird like that
                              "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is happy the person above them showed pictures of their injury. Fortunately, I didn't see them, as I'm not that weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X