Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should know that while I've heard ska before, I've never heard ska like that. It was amusing.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should do all they can to listen to Madness tracks if they've not heard them before!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me's advice will be heeded as no, they have no been heard before.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has just gazumped me. I hope they're poud of themselves.
          Last edited by Trayol; 04-22-2008, 10:20 PM. Reason: Gazumption
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me got to see a fight but was luckily not involved/injured.

Comment

• I give my thanks for the concern of the person above me.

Comment

• The person above me is quite welcome!

Comment

• The person above me should know that chances are it could happen again tonight. But luckily I'll be safe from behind the desk.

Comment

• The person above me will be behind a desk, safe from an impending fight?

Comment

• The person above me said something about a fight,

Oh I don't know, I go away for an *hour* and there are problems! Tsk!

Comment

• The person above me should be more addicted to the site so they don't miss things

Comment

• The person above me should already be aware Raps charges me rent! JK

Comment

• The persons above me have added SIX pages since I was here last night!!! Don't you people have anything better to do?
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should be aware that no, I don't!

Comment

• The person above me should realize that neither do I. But I can't log on at work.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X