This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me deals with students and so probably is also a promoter
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• I think the person above me and myself should go into business promoting random acts of violence using NERF (or similar) products.

Comment

• The person above me has given me an interesting business proposal. Can we use our products on any SCs that try to buy from us?
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me wants to know if we can use our products on SCs who will try to buy our product from us and I say: YES!! Of course! That's what demonstrations are for.

Comment

• The person above me really should create the Ultimate Trike!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I'm guessing the person above me would drive said trike on the left-hand side of the road
              "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is also up at strange hours

Comment

• The person above me is up at strange hours, but in her timezone it'll be three. In MI it's going to be four.
                  The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• The person above me likes cereal at odd times

Comment

• The person typing this agrees. The person above me has a interesting avatar.

Comment

• The person above me should know that said avatar's origins are a mystery.

Comment

• The person above me has taught me something new about her avatar.

Comment

• The person above me has been taught something new about an avatar. Now, I'm going to wake up hubs and have him watch daughter as I have to go to work later today and it's 20 minutes to 5 AM on the East Coast and I need more "beauty sleep".

Comment

• the person above me is currently resting (hopefully), something I wish I could be doing, but I'm typing this at work
                              "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is at work at a time when I'm still trying to sleep.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X