Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me assumes that I know what a Gal Friday is...?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• the person above me should know that that means a female helper/partner in crime type lady
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me can be my partner in crime!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I am an awesome partner in crime as well as a good getaway driver.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me does have a suitable vehicle for said job...!

Comment

• The person above me should know that it's body storage capacity has yet to be tested out

Comment

• The person above m should realise I drive a small car, so hers is getaway be default!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I love to drive and I love my car, so no complaints on this end!

Comment

• The person above me is availble for all getaways, body moves and all other illegal movement of contraband! (j/k)

Comment

• The person above me sounds like they are reading off a business card

Comment

• The person above me can have the ones I've just printed for them, however I've not got the radio advert quite right...

Comment

• The person above me is probably a bad influence but that fact will be ignored for the fun factor.

Comment

• The person above me believes that fun outranks bad.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should note that fun always outranks bad!

Comment

• The person above me has the right mentality and will also be changing their icon in two days.

Comment

Working...
                                X