Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has given some good advice to the person above them!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me thinks I've given good advice, I was just being sarcastic! Ah well! Now, if only I'd follow my own advice sometimes ....

Comment

• The person above me employs hidden sarcasm!

Comment

• The person above me has detected my hidden sarcasm - I'll have to be better at hiding it in the future!

Comment

• The person above me plans on keeping her sarcasm hidden in the future.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me still doesn't have the Pikachu quote, oh well, here is to hoping! (I'm just teasing you )

Comment

• The person above me will eventually get to see it again since it's my favorite
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has miltiple sigs for every occasion!

Comment

• The person above me has a signature that's multipurpose for most situations (refering to the second one )

Comment

• The person above me should be aware I half inched it from another source!

Comment

• The person above me has me curious as to the source

Comment

• The person above me has asked me a question, to which the answer is "I'm keeping schtum!"

Comment

• The person above me doesn't like the share their sorces

Comment

• The person above meshould know that my sources are always protected!

Comment

• The person above me has protect sources. As long as he doesn't have protected sauces, we should all be okies!

Comment

Working...
                                X