Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has noted my active imagination, which is true. My imagination gets more of a workout than my body!

Comment

• The person above me is due an avatar change tomorrow.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me reminded me that tomorrow is Wednesday. Thank you! I can never remember the days of the week anymore.

Comment

• The person above me needs some days of the week underwear to help her remember.

favorite greeter? hmm...perhaps I should start greeting people again...
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me needs to become the greeter again. If not, she has to sleep with the kitties! (Or fishies. Or Pablos. Or ... I've run out of ideas).

Comment

• The person above me is going to send me to sleep with the kitties!! Yay!
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me is excited to be sleeping with the kitties.

Comment

• The person above me has now changed their avatar.
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me shall be waved at.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me shall also be waved at.

Comment

• The person above me is enjoying waving and so is the person above them
                        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has notice I like to wave. I do. Sometimes I do the Miss America wave, sometimes the Queen of England wave. Or the really big, arching, friendly wave too.

Comment

• The person above me has a variety of different waves.
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has noticed my variety in my waves. I also have variety in my curls too: They're either really tight curls, springy cute curls, frizzy curls, or the most common: OMGwherehavemycurlsgoneandwhydoIhavethisafrointhep laceofmycurls look.

Comment

• The person above me obviously has a great deal more hair to contemplate than my wash-n-wear self.

And, yeah, I'm a liddlebit jealous.
                                Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X