Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has not noted that I have a new avatar ( ) and she needs to know that at 12 NOON today, I'm going to my old, outrageously expensive hairdresser to get my hair cut (but he's worth every outrageous dollar).

Comment

• THe person above me is going to get pampered at the hairdressers (and rightfully so!)
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me wants to take up belly dancing
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me needs to be pampered by my hairdresser & take up belly dancing so she can teach it to the hypnotized chickens.

Comment

• The person above me changed their icon yesterday (totally noticed because I kept thinking 'Yay, comic book movie') and hopefully will enjoy getting pampered by their hairdresser.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me would totally love to get pampered by my hairdresser aka Jimmy Dean.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I don't even have a hairdresser. When it comes time to cut my hair I'm going to be lost (I haven't cut any length off in maybe 7 years or so). I'm so curious as to why he is called Jimmy Dean.

Comment

• The person above me wants to know why my hairdresser is called Jimmy Dean. That's his nickname. His real name is Jimmy, but I can never remember his last name, so everyone just calls him Jimmy Dean.

Comment

• The person above me's hairdresser does not make sausage.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me likes all kinds of comedy, especially thought-provoking comedy.

Comment

• The person above me is quite right. I have a hard time thinking otherwise
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me is correct that my hairdresser doesn't make sausage. The person above me should also note, I'm back officially to my dark brown hair color, and I'm like: every time I see myself in the mirror. I had forgotten how dark my hair is. I can go goth without really trying. (For those in the peanut gallery, my hair is officially 2-3 shades lighter than black).

Comment

• The person above me is back to their natural hair color (which is a fun color)

Comment

• The person above me think dark brown hair is a fun color? I'm pasty Irish white & dark hair ... Growing up my mom never told me I was pretty, she said I looked like "death warmed over".

Comment

• The person above me should know they do not look like death warmed over and are very pretty (and I grew up with that hair color and liked saying I either had brown or black hair depending on my mood)

Comment

Working...
                                X