Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me knows the joys of dark brown hair! YAY!

Comment

• The person above me's mother said something rather unplesant and lasting to her daugher.
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• The person above me has a hankering for sugary sweets!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• the person above me has ed my pixy sticks thread
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• The person above me should share their pixie sticks with me.

Comment

• The person above me also has a hankering for sugary goodness!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has noted my love of sugary goodness. The only sugary goodness I'm going to get this weekend will come in the form of Pepsi or Coke mixed with my 92 Proof Sailor Jerry Rum.

Comment

• The person above me is planning on enjoying some rum (is Sailor Jerry a similar taste to Malibu or is it nothing close?)
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me will find out what I think Sailor Jerry tastes like after this weekend as it will be the first time I've tasted it. The cool manager I work with, C, has told me it's richer & smoother than Captain Morgan's Special Stock (and it's waaaaaay cheaper than that stuff too).

Comment

• The person above me is going to live up to her screen name this weekend!
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me is correct as I had 4 rum and cokes last night. It was fun! I was toasty.

Comment

• The person above me was on my mind last night as I had a rum (Captain Morgan, I think) and coke myself. Though it seemed to be about 90% rum; I went back and got a diet coke and mixed them together.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me had Captain Morgan's Rum, I had Sailor Jerry's rum. (SJ rum is 92 proof compared to CM's Private Stock which is only 80 proof & CM's private stock is 2 times as much as SJ). I quite enjoyed making my own Rum & Cokes. Rum just enough to cover the bottom of cup and coke all the way to the top.

Comment

• The person above me should give their opinion on how the Sailor Jerry's was.
                              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should know that Sailor Jerry's rum is smoother, darker and tastier than Captain Morgan's Rum! I give it 2 thumbs up!

Comment

Working...
                                X