Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is a promoter of Sailor Jerry's Rum.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has now made me wonder if I can get Sailor Jerry's Rum to be my sponsor.

Comment

• The person above me should totally have Sailor Jerry's as their sponsor!
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me needs to forgive me as I have had no coffee yet in my system, and I'm trying to figure out a way to approach the Sailor Jerry's company to see about them becoming my sponsor. I have no ideas at the moment.

Comment

• The person above me should start by telling them how well you are promoting them. I already want to go try some!
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is correct. Let me craft a letter and I'll tell them all about my promoting them so they should promote me. Though I had never heard of that particular rum until my assistant manager, C, told me about it.

Comment

• The person above me shall be wished the best of luck in hopes that they are sponsored (don't sponsors get free stuff of what they sponsor??)

Comment

• The person above me may or may not be correct. I've never had a sponsor before so I wouldn't know.

Comment

• The person above me's guess is as good as mine

Comment

• The person above me should be sponsored for dancing.

Comment

• The person above me has given me an idea: We all need sponsors!

Comment

• The person above me should think about multiple sponsoring! If you're going to have one might as well get more (You still need mixers for all the rum anyway right?)

Comment

• I wonder who the person above me would use as their sponsors?

Comment

• The person above me and the person above them are making my head spin with the possibilities of all the sponsors we'd need to get for each of us.

Comment

• The person above me should be sponsored by Coke.

Comment

Working...
                                X