Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should know I have no clue who would sponsor me. (who would you get to sponsor you?)
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should be sponsored by Planters. For me, no idea.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has no clue who would/should sponsor him.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me should be sponsored by the "Sunshine State".

Comment

• The person above me will find out that I'd prefer to be sponsored by Frederick's of Hollywood.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me should know that you shouldn't have to settle for just one sponsor
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has reminded me that not only should I get Sailor Jerry's rum to sponsor me but also Torrid, Borders, B&N, BAM, and a few other places. Including, perhaps, my place of work?

Comment

• The person above me is onto a good idea. The only problem is this....if Nascar has their sponsors on their cars, where do we put ours?

Comment

• The person above me has a legitimate concern. Where would we put our sponsors logos?

Comment

• The person above me should think about a website. That way the logos don't have to be on the person or the person's car.

Comment

• The person above me has a sticky car.
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is correct All over just about everything plastic in the front of the car. Now instead of smelling like strawberries, my car smells like coke flavored strawberries.

Comment

• The person above me has suggested opening a website with all our sponsors located within its pages, this is an excellent idea! :bangs head like Bill & Ted:

Comment

• The person above me shall be joined in the head banging

Comment

• Will the person above me be Bill or Ted?

Comment

Working...
                                X