The person above me is Egil.
    (its the title under your username...)

I'm a what now?

The person above me is confusing me!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is confused.

Oh, OK, I'll explain.

My previous post was below Evil Queen, and said "The person above me is Evil." Your avatar is an Eagle. So, The person above me is Egil. I dunno, I'm tired.

BTW, I know "misconscrewed" is my title...it came from a PFB response to the letter about the racist hair salon. The response was from the letter writer to someone else's post on her letter, and I decided it's my new favorite word...whatever it means...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me likes misspelled words and words they don't know the meaning too.

Comment

• The person above me should know I like non-words that are funny.

Comment

• The person above me should notice that the topic has been rick rolled! (see the tags line)
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• The person above me should know that I have noticed that but I have not been stupid enough to click on the tags.

(I know they don't really go to the video but that doesn't stop the song from getting stuck in my head )

Comment

• The poster above me should know that the rick rolled links below are simply a search for the phrase and that, yes, I clicked on them.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• The person above me should know my trick is to hover over them and see what address shows up in the bottom of my internet explorer window.

Comment

• The person above me is savvy with the links of any kind.

Comment

• The person above me made me think of Capt. Jack Sparrow because of her use of the word "savvy"...savvy?

Comment

• The person above me should know that Captain Jack Sparrow & I are kindred spirits.

Comment

• The person above me is starting to think about her avatar for Wednesday...maybe.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me is planning a shrine

Comment

• The person above me has a signature that must surely have been a dream...

Comment

• The person above me shall be glad to know that it was not!

Comment

Working...
                                X