This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
    The person above me has made me aware of some unusual people. (I could probably see spending what you do and may someday but as much as a car??)
    The person above me should know there are some people in this town with more money than sense! (and more money than talent, they truely think an expensive camera will give them great photos... )
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me knows that fancy equipment by itself does not equal great pictures
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is wise.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should listen to the person above them so they too can be wise.

Comment

• The person above me is already wise.

Comment

• The person above me is wise to realize my wiseness.

Comment

• The person above me is coming up on her Wednesday icon switch.
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is at work.

Comment

• The person above me has today off work.

Comment

• The person above me is correct, I also have tomorrow, the next day and the day after off as well!

Comment

• The person above me is very happy about their days off

Comment

• The person above me got up on time today!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I usually only have a lot of trouble doing so when I have too many days off in a row.

Comment

• The person above me would have trouble with my shift pattern

Comment

• The person above me should know that while my sleep schedule is normally very weird, it would be too confusing!

Comment

Working...
                                X