This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should know that it's sunny here
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me knows why I'm getting annoyed/worried about the rain so she shouldn't be so smug!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me shoudn't worry as they will do fine.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has more confidence than I at this moment in time.

Comment

• The person above me takes very good pictures and has an awesome new camera and shouldn't fret.

Comment

• The person above me should know I want a *lot* more practice...

Comment

• The person above me needs lots of practice at a lot of stuff.

Comment

• The person above me has just embarrased me!

Comment

• *Gives myself a gold star* I embarrassed the person above me!

Comment

• The person above me is giving out gold stars.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *gives a gold star to the person above me* Here you go person above me! You get a gold star! Woohoo!

Comment

• Yay! The person above me gave me a gold star!!! I feel like I'm in 5th grade again! What can I buy with my stars?

When I was in 5th grade we got gold stars for good grades and stuff. If we got caught playing with a toy or something in class it got taken away and put away in a cabinet. At the end of the year we could buy our (or other kids'!) stuff back - if we had enough gold stars
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me can buy imaginary toys with their imaginary gold stars.

Comment

• The person above me has not changed their icon yet

Comment

• The person above me has reminded me that I'm a day late for changing my icon. I have an excuse - Since Monday was a holiday, my whole week is messed up!

Comment

Working...
                                X