X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has cute doggies!
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me should know that they belong to my best friend and his brother, I just take care of them a lot.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Oh. Well then the brother and friend of the person above me has cute doggies! (And where did you find that broken glass?)

Comment

• The person above me should know that my best friend's mom is the on call person for the public schools in her area and someone bashed several doos in and I thought it looked cool the way it broke.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is right. It does look cool.

Comment

• The person above me has a new avatar (probably already commented on) however I'm puzzled as to what holiday/event it may be linked to...?
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me wants to completely understand the allure of pink camo.

I was gazumped by the person above me, but my above statement stands 'cos I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who want to understand pink camo's allure.

Comment

• The person above me is alas incorrrect as I have no desire to understand anything about pink camo!
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should direct me as to where I can find these apparent pictures of cute doggies and broken glass.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me wants to be friends with the stray kittens near her (oh and the doggies and broken glass pictures are on my DevArt shangri-laschild.deviantart.com)

Comment

• The person above me is pimping her art.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me should know I wouldn't usually, but since there are cute puppy pictures...

Comment

• The person above me loves her cute puppy pictures!

Comment

• And does the person above me like cute puppies? And the person above a bunch of persons above me, my avatar's not really for an event or holiday. It was just a totally random thing.

Comment

• The person above me has asked me if I like cute puppies and the answer is yes! I love cute puppies and cute kitties too.

Comment

Working...
                                X